Days of our Lives:

Thomas Edition

Monday, April 26, 2010

Well hello all you bloggers out there! I know. I know, I haven't written anything for awhile. This household has been bussayy! =)  
The past couple weeks I've been putting together a sleepover/surprise party for one of my best friends. Victoria! We did a lock-in at our church and had two wonderful chaperones! It turned out really neat! I've never got to plan anything like that, so that was lots of fun! It was a little stressful at times trying to make sure it stayed a secret and a little tiring, but if I had another opportunity, I would, whole-heartedly, do it again, in a heart beat!  
Challis has been growing like a weed! She just turned 9 months on the 20th of April! Crazy, huh? I know! Just over the last couple weeks, she's figured out how to climb the stairs, no, wait, she's been army crawling but has figured out how to do the actual crawl, then go into a sitting position, hang on!, also, she started pulling herself up on things. Alright, now you can let it out, *gasp!* I know, right? She also, maybe it's wishful thinking on their part, says, "mamamama," "dadadadadada," and "taytaytaytaytay!" She's very ticklish, she loves to laugh, smile and be around her siblings! She's definitely brought a lot of joy into our lives!  
Just this past Monday, it seemed like any other ordinary day. When 3pm rolled around and Nolan comes barging through the garage door yelling, "Grandpa and Grandma Thomas are here!!" No one believed him. We were all saying yeah right! Go back outside(ha ha) He was pretty adamant so mom decided to check it out! Sure enougt, there they were, standing in our garage, talking with my dad! =O Apparently my dad's known for some time now, but hasn't said a WORD to any of us! It was a very nice surprise! They stayed for a few days at our house, and then at Kris's. Jadyn's 3rd birthday was last Wednesday, 14th! It was fun having Grandma and Grandpa here for her birthday! For her birthday party, which was Friday, 16th, we got a princess castle jump house! All the kids LOVED it so much. They were in it the majority of the day! She wasn't very happy when the guy came to take it back the next day! She said it was hers! uh oh! She's the little spitfire in our family! She can be naughty sometimes and just crack you up the other times! =) Grandma and Grandpa just left this past Saturday. =( We had a great 2 weeks with them!! We were all really sad to say goodbye but we're also really excited to see them at the end of June for our family reunion in South Dakota!!  
Well, we haven't done too much since they've left! Just starting getting back into the schedule and getting ready for summer! Just this Sunday, my best friend, Victoria, and her sister and my sister, Zabrina and Taylor took me out for my birthday! They planned a scavenger hunt of things I had to do to get my "presents." Like singing my order at Tully's Coffee Shop and clucking like a chicken all through the "Lollistop" Shop while they got me my lollipop! I got the weirdest looks! ha ha! I had to do a couple more things and then we finished the day off at Idaho Pizza Company..mmm! It was an amazing birthday present! I will always remember it!! My birthday is this Friday and my family haven't said much about what they're going to do. I started getting a little sad, since it will be my "sweet 16" until Taylor told me she has something planned! I've known she had a surprise for me for a couple of weeks now but she would NOT tell me! It was killing me! She finally told me this morning! One of my dad's friends has a cabin up in McCall and... Taylor and I are going there from Thursday through Saturday!!! I'm way excited! It's going to be awesome! Also, the pancake house that is in McCall has HUGE cinnamon rolls and they give you a free one if it's your birthday! Guess what we're doing on Friday?? =) I will definitely let you all know how it went when we get home, hopefully post some pictures, too!  
Well, that's it for now! I hope you all enjoyed my second post! I'm having so much fun with this!...Oh! Don't leave! You're still here right? Okay, good! I want to do a verse of the day when I do my post so I'm going to start right now! Hebrews 11:1-"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"

No comments:

Post a Comment