Days of our Lives:

Thomas Edition

Monday, December 27, 2010

Wow! I can't believe how time goes so fast! I haven't been here since June 7th! Wait WHAT!? The rest of our summer was great! Our summer weather didn't go away til middle October! =o It was fun to keep the summer alive, but it was hard to go back to school when the weather was still nice! haha
I started a Nanny Job on August 18th! I have 2 kids, David and Stella and sometimes Sam(when he's not at school!) Hard work, but very fun! The kids are fun to be with! It brings out my own child self! Taylor sometimes says I act like a 9 year old boy! She and my cousin even named me "Tommy."
Taylor started a nanny job as well! She has one little 3 year old girl! She's starting to apply to other places, seeing how the mama's pregnant and Taylor's not going to be doing as many hours! I'm hoping she applies to Dutch Bros! That's about the only coffee place I get coffee at! Either the coffee my Mom makes, or Dutch Bro's coffee! Mmm! Will I get discounted coffee?! Hopefully! I love their White Chocolate Mocha, but I started to switch it up a little bit! I usually get the Dirty Chai now! It's Chai tea, with a shot of coffee in it! Mm.. They don't show it on the menu, so you have to personal ask for it. I never knew about it, until one of the guys working there said they make dirty chai's! The other place she's applying to is Wal-Mart! Nah, just kidding! =)
When our winter weather finally hit, it hit hard! We had snow BEFORE Thanksgiving! And once again, "Wait WHAT!?" We got 7-9 inches of snow DOWN IN THE VALLEY! =O Bogus Basin opened on Thanksgiving day! So crazy! So many people said they've been in Idaho since 80's/90's and they have never seen this kind of weather. Needless to say, we were snowboarding by Taylor's birthday(December 7th)

Christmas. I love Christmas time! When our church brings out the Christmas hymnals, warms my heart! One of my favorite christmas song is "Come All Ye Faithful"

All Hail! Lord, we greet Thee,
Born this happy morning,
O Jesus! for evermore be Thy name adored.
Word of the Father, now in flesh appearing;
O come, let us adore Him,
O come, let us adore Him,
O come, let us adore Him,
Christ the Lord. 

Do you ever feel, when you're singing a song, you just are overcome with joy and you feel like you're going to burst? When I sing this song, I feel like I'm going to burst! My heart swells up and I just gotta smile! 
It's been hard for us kids to get all of the other kids presents, so we decided to draw names, and keep it a secret! Do you know how hard that is for kids ages 9 and younger? haha 
It was so fun to see the younger kids' faces! Challis is starting to really understand things, so seeing her face when she got stuff? Cutie. =)

Well, I better stop now before I get carried away! I'm definitely going to get back in this next week and update you all! 
Zach's coming in on Wednesday and, Lord Willing, Grandma and Grandpa Dockter will make it in for the weekend!! =) 
I hope all of you had a great Christmas! Farewell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment